ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
ISO 14001 is an international standard developed by the International Ora15ganization for Standardization (ISO) through dedicated technical committees representing approximately 173 countries around the world. Its purpose is to enable an organization of any type or size to develop and implement a policy committing it to prevention of pollution, compliance with legal and other requirements, and continual improvement.
Benefits of ISO
- Competitive Advantage: Demonstrates your environmental commitment to customers who are paying greater attention to the environmental performance of their suppliers.
- Financial Improvement: Enhances your ability to identify, implement and maintain operational and administrative efficiencies and cost reductions.
- Improved Company Image: Provides a solid foundation for improved relations with your customers, investors, regulators and community.
- Continual Improvement: Provides access to the experience of ISO auditors who can assist with your ongoing improvement efforts.
ISO is largest registrar and a leading certification body worldwide for ISO 14001, and remains a leader in providing local, customized service. We also have operations around the world to serve your global needs. ISO has registered organizations from virtually all sectors, including energy, resources, manufacturing, transportation, food, services, government, and more.
Why take ISO Certification?
- Demonstrates the concern for environment.
- Reduce energy consumption.
- Environmental credibility is becoming a factor of notional and international competitiveness.
- Enhances image in the eyes of customer, employees and partner.
- Control the effects of a company on the environment.
- Cost savings through improved improved and productivity.140012015
- Detects ways to minimise waste and its disposal effectively.
- Use of energy more efficiently.
- Demonstrates the organisation is committed to environmental issues.
- It also gives a competitive edge to the company's marketing.
- This certification is seen as both prestigious and valuable.
- Improved image of company leads to future profits.
- Improved utilisation of byproducts.