ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
The standard covers all aspects an organisation's activities, including: identifying its key processes, defining roles and responsibilities, its policies & objectives, risk and opportunities and documentation requirements. It also covers the importance of understanding & meeting customer requirements, satisfaction and communication, resource requirements, training. Product & process planning, design processes, purchasing, production & service, monitoring and measurement of products & processes, internal audit, management review, and improvement processes.
ISO 9001 is based on the following eight Quality Management Principles, which are incorporated within the requirements of the standard, and can be applied to improve organisational performance:
- Customer Focus
- Engagement of People
- Process approach
- Evidence basis decision making
- Relationship management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making, and
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
ISO is a leading certification body worldwide. No other registrar is better-equipped to help you use the registration process to improve your organization's business performance. We understand that obtaining a registration certificate isn't the end of your management systems journey; it's a milepost in your continuing pursuit of business excellence. When you partner with ISO for your registration needs, you know you're working with an industry leader.
Why take ISO 9001 Certification?
- Increases the reputation of the company.
- Demonstrates the commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Improves internal communications, efficiency and resilience of change
- Marketing advantage· increased business
- Improved efficiency and profitability
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Documented system provides useful reference
- Enables the organisation to become more cost effective
- Improved records in case of litigation
- Responsibilities of personnel clearly defined
- Improved control during periods of change or growth
- Improved performance from suppliers