At ISO, We understand the importance of impartiality, handle conflict of interest and ensure the objectivity of our management system certification activities. We desire to achieve our goals & milestones as a major worldwide accredited certification body.
The reality that we understand in a good business sense involves effective management of our customers, personnel and certification process. It will be a basic and essential component of our business approach.
This achieves through:
- Providing a worldwide certification program in compliance with ISO 17021:2011, which is unbiased and objective to all who desire to avail themselves of our service.
- Delivering the customers with a professional service that is recognized to add benefit to their enterprise and satisfy their expectations,
- Caring for and valuing our senior personnel educate our new comers to deliver Audits that satisfy our clients, supervisory body and the requirements we set,
- Building an open exchange of information and facts with organizations and the community on the certification service that we provide,
- Constantly enhancing the certification service in various perspectives
- Exercising sound organization concepts to handle the certification body and provide a return on our share holder's investment
- Communicating this policy to our personnel, customers and interested people.